The Rainbow Plantation Bed & Breakfast Inn
Rainbow Plantation Bed & Breakfast is located on a 3 acre macadamia and coffee farm on the Big Island of Hawaii. It is a peaceful, tropical hideaway away from traffic and city noise and surrounded by many varieties of tropical plants, flowers and organically grown fruit trees. This wild life sanctuary is a natural retreat for eco travelers, bird watchers, animal/nature lovers and guests, who seek a true Hawaiian, non-touristy, non toxic environment in which to relax and unwind.
Located in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.
We are located close to Kealakekua Bay, next to a hiking trail that leads to the famous Captain Cook monument. Down in the bay you can rent kayaks and swim and snorkel, often with dolphins!
- Friendly, comfortable, private accommodations.
- A generous, healthy, tropical breakfast is served on our ocean view lanai.
- An open gazebo kitchen with dining area is centrally located for all our guests to enjoy.
- A temple for meditation and ceremonies.
- Free Macadamia nuts, all you can eat.
- 100% Farm grown Kona Coffee for sale and mailorder.